Club Dance Partnering Level 1 Attraction Double DVD
Format: NTSC All Regions DVD (Works on all DVD players worldwide)
Run Time: 176 minutes
Have you ever...
- Wanted some easy but fun NEW dance moves to dance to with a girl or guy in the clubs?
- (MEN) Wanted to really build attraction and TURN UP THE HEAT with a girl on the dance floor?
- (LADIES) Wondered if there was more to club dancing with a guy than grinding?
- Got tired of dancing the same old moves in a dance circle with your friends all night?
- Got tired of the same boring club experience and wanted a Night to Remember?
- Like the partnering moves on dance shows and wondered if it could happen in a club?
- Wanted to be more active on the dance floor at a party, wedding or social?
Good news - here is the solution!
I've spent several years going to clubs and learning many dance styles to create a partnering dance I call the Club Dance Style.
It's a dance system to get you going from ground up and onto the dance floor quickly and easily.
Like all my other dance videos, the moves in Club Dance Partnering are not moves that I made up and thought would look good in the clubs.
I've spent countless hours in the night clubs as well as hundreds more teaching men, women and couples how to dance for night clubs and socials and it shows.
These are dance moves that I've tested out hundreds of times in clubs all over the world, and I guarantee they will work.
Club Dance Partnering is the result of a lot of hard work, and this is where it all starts to come together.
This is where guys and girls get together and have the time of their lives on the dance floor.
From simple turns to sexy grinds, men and women now know how to really raise the temperature on the dance floor.
This straight-to-the-point beginner series features:
- Simple turns and patterns to get you started and moving
- Sexy grinds and styling to raise the heat in the club
- Several different music styles played in clubs
- Focused dance styling for club music
- Important demo sessions to show you how it looks and to practice with
- Dance styling for lighter music at socials, parties and weddings, including Reggae and Country
Includes dance move reference cards to keep on you as reminders in the clubs.
We are authorized by the rights owner(s) as licensed resellers of this product.